Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quit a long time I did not come here le....^^

Sunday(19.06.2011)

Wow....almost a month I did not come here le looo~
How about my friends here? ^^
Kira kira.....My course alrdy started almost two months luuuuu~
Let me tell you how about my college life and something about my love story bah....

❤ College Life 

My course is Counselling in Diploma.....
And....I am L2(group 2) member here~ ^^
I love my group so much yohhhhh.....
Especially I know a lot of good friends here....
Shall I name out their name?? @.@
hmmm....ok la~ I think they will not mind de lah~ =P
Help them to become a famous person here.....XD
My dear husband, Apple Yin...She is L1 member! XD

So "flower heart" la...I have "lao po" and "lao gong"~ 
My dear...damn cute de doremon--- Darren Low... funny until I wanna bang to the wall~ XD

MY dear....he is really my dear la~ but becoming.....wahahahha~
Jason Lim Jia Yue, L2 member....A very sturdy built de dear dear~ XD

My respected senior, Feeling....*I feel good....da dang da dang dang.....*
hahahah~ I called her as "Laughing jek"....Damn like laughing de girl~ hahhah...
My group assignment member, Kevin Lai and Lay Khim....
A very good member thr....except someone! =='

I love my life now! Nice.....^^
I hope to stay with them....
We talk, shopping, play, lunch, travel(coming soon)......
Love them so much!!!! ^^


My friends, I could not without anyone to continue my life yoooh~
All of you must accom me always.....^^



❤ Love Story
 
hmmm....how to explain leh???
Yes, Im in a relationship right now~
I don't know anything but I know one thing......
That is....he loves me more than I love him~
I am sorry to say like that...
But how good when I became his girl friend, I think no one will know~
How he treats me, cares me, helps me.....especially in my study, he helps me a lots~

Thanks, Jason! ^^
 
I don't know how long that we can stay together....
but I will give you a good memory while we are staying together....
I am sorry that I just wrote a bit because I have to do my assignment le...
After my birthday, I will come back here~ ^^
Night, my friends~ 

My lovely gang.....

 
 

3 comments:

ღ MICHεLLε ღ said...

wow..nt bad mah..
in a relationship dy..haha
stay hapi ya..xD
gayao..^^

★Jane Lim★ said...

thx oh, my dear...^^

JasonLim said...

Heya xD

Post a Comment

**It's My Life**

~~~~Life is never a smooth journey~~~